1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legimately have to tag 11 people.
5 Things about Myself:
1. I have to make Jello for work
2. My attention span is way too short to figure out how to make a small portion of 24 oz of Jello ><
3. I have too many scarves :3
I have all my Christmas shopping done early?
5. We decorated our house yesterday
It looks very festive
1. What's the strangest school mascot you can come up with?
A flying purple elephant that hands out CDs
2. Two medieval factions are warring, what do you do?
3. What do you look for on DeviantART?
Lol, just what pops up in my messages and the home page.
4. If you could choose one person to cosplay, who would it be? Or, if you don't cosplay,
what's your dream costume?
Right now, I want to cosplay Karin from Chibi Vampire
5. Baseball or Football (choose one you lazy people!)?
6. Why are there 11 questions?
Because the people who made this wanted to torture people to think of 11 questions
7. What book are you currently reading?
The Litigators by John Grisham
8. Any show suggestions?
Anime or TV?
9. Would you ever draw an anteater in a tutu?
If I could draw this, then I definitely would
10. You're on a boat, it starts to sink (a la Titanic), what would you save?
Well, my computer will probably be all wet so that wouldn't work anymore, maybe my photo album?
11. Are you going to answer these questions truthfully?
I have so far : P
1. Why does black furniture get so dusty all the time?
2. Do you like doing laundry?
3. What is your name?
4. What is your quest?
5. If you have a Right triangle, and you are given side A is 8 and side B is 11, then what is side C?
6. What would you like for Christmas?
7. If you could go any place in the world, where would you go?
8. Have you ever met anyone famous?
9. What's the weirdest question you have asked someone?
10. Some TV commercial jingles are very catchy, which one comes to mind first? ( 1800-588-2300! Empire Today!) (That wasn't advertising, I don't know what you are talking about : P)
11. When is the best time to wear a striped sweater?
Tag: I'm an adult, I dont need to follow the silly directions